Slimline, easy to manoeuver and comfortable – the new Exsis-i
Now on the Fiat Original frame.
The HYMER Exsis is possibly the most compact way to experience a genuine HYMER. Thanks to its uncompromising lightweight construction, the Exsis is Hymer’s flagship in the 3.5-ton class. The innovative bodywork technology gives the Exsis excellent insulation values, stability and durability. The latest Exsis has a new chassis in the form of the Fiat original frame, which is particularly impressive in terms of safety and comfort. A whole array of assistance systems make long journeys with the new Exsis even more relaxed. What’s more, the reduced weight provides extra payload reserves in the 3.5-ton class.
The new Exsis also stands out for its brand-new interior concept. Its furniture and fittings in light colours and flowing lines create an especially spacious feel. That makes the model a perfect embodiment of the new HYMER design language.
In addition to all the comfort features already mentioned, the new HYMER Exsis-i also offers the spacious feel that results from integration of the cab into the living area.
It’s a simple choice: one special model, one price.
The HYMER Exsis 580 Pure – for pure travel enjoyment on a Citroën Jumper base
We’re making it easy for you to choose the perfect HYMER vehicle. With an equipment package that leaves nothing to be desired in terms of relaxed driving and indoor comfort, and a stylish interior design featuring the Sauvignon Oak finish. All of this on the new, ultra-modern Citroen platform boasting 165 hp. Find out for yourself at your HYMER dealer.
All the advantages of the HYMER Exsis 580 Pure special model at a glance:
Basis / chassis
- Citroen Jumper 3.5 t 2.2 Blue HDI 121 KW/165 hp
- Cruise control
- Manual air conditioning
- Leather steering wheel
- 16" alloy wheels, black
- 90-litre diesel tank
- External storage flap on the left 65 x 65 cm
- 4.5-m awning
- Mosquito net blind on the entrance door
- Window with integrated rubbish bin in the entrance door
- Driver’s door with electric window lift and step lighting
- Corfu fabric combination
- Comfort L-shaped seating area
- Bed conversion for seating area including additional cushion and lowerable table
- Additional cushion between the twin beds including integrated, easy-access ladder and tray
- Ambient lighting
- Kitchen wall cladding
- Wooden slatted shower tray
- Automatic gas bottle changeover system with crash sensor and EisEx
- Flat screen bracket
- 32" LED flat screen with integrated speakers, remote control, DVD drive and HYMER Smart Multimedia System
- Reversing camera including third rearview mirror
- Digital satellite antenna with 65 cm mirror
You can find out more information, prices and technical details live at the Caravan Salon in Düsseldorf from 31 August to 8 September 2019.
Please note, that for the UK the offered models and equipment components can differ from the descriptions and information given here. The illustrations are for example purposes only, and may feature optional extras, accessories and vehicle decorations which are not supplied as standard. Optional extras are included in the current price list and available at the extra cost indicated. We reserve the right to modify the equipment or make product improvements not shown in the photos during the lifecycle of the model ranges. We cannot accept any liability for content errors and modifications.