Hymermobil B-Class MasterLine – the HYMER among motorhomes.
So unique that it redefines an entire genre!
Through over 60 years of hard work, we have not only ensured that our name is a guarantee of quality and technical know-how, but also a synonym for the motorhome itself. Just as Mount Everest is the “mountain of mountains” and the Eiffel Tower the “tower of towers”, the Hymermobil defines the entire category of integrated motorhomes.
With the new Hymermobil B-Class MasterLine, we have created a vehicle that truly lives up to this claim – for the journey of a lifetime in the HYMER among motorhomes.
Chassis and exterior design
- Numerous Mercedes-Benz Sprinter driver assistance systems ensure the highest levels of safety and perfect handling.
- As a new design feature, the improved front section with a 3D appearance is characterised by the HYMER Iconic Signature, which gives the vehicle a particularly sporty look.
- The ultra-panoramic windscreen guarantees you’ll have a perfect view of your surroundings and traffic, as well as the best possible view outside. The visor-like appearance provides the vehicle with a particularly elegant and stylish look.
- Specially developed HYMER LED headlights with a daytime running light as well as the LED fog lights with an integrated cornering light illuminate the roads perfectly, even in difficult visibility conditions.
- Wide-angle wing mirrors provide excellent rear visibility without restricting your field of vision.
Perfect body shell design
- The 100% wood-free PUAL technology boasts outstanding insulation values, is completely winter-proof and withstands the highest stresses.
- With a payload of up to 450 kg, the self-supporting GRP garage casing offers a generous amount of storage space of 3,800 l. The integrated heating outlet ensures that your luggage is protected from the cold, even in winter.
- There is a large through-loading compartment inside the double floor of the SLC chassis. In addition to the heating system, the double floor also houses the 180 l fresh water and 150 l waste water tanks. It protects the installations from frost, improves sound insulation and ensures that the living area floor is level.
- The “Perfect Close” technology with splash water seals ensures reliable protection in winter as well as increased durability.
- The new, 65 cm-wide main entry door – with 2-point locking, a window and large rubbish bin as standard – is perfectly integrated into the interior design of the vehicle.
- The double-skin and hail-resistant GRP rear is equipped with the HYMER multifunctional rear light featuring LED hybrid technology.
Perfect interior design
The Hymermobil B-Class MasterLine provides an even greater feeling of space thanks to the larger seating area. For a clear line of sight, the headrests for the bench seat can be stowed inside the seat itself. There is additional storage space in a drawer in the seating area. The Duo-Core upholstery provides luxurious comfort thanks to the LoungeComfort system.
A home-from-home kitchen
The solid surface worktop in the kitchen will make you feel like you never left home. The optional hybrid cooker combines practical gas and induction hobs. Bottles of oil fit perfectly into the larder unit or bottom drawer. Extra-wide kitchen drawers with flexible partitions can hold loads of up to 15 kg and provide amply space for all of your utensils. Thanks to its double hinge, the refrigerator can be accessed both from the kitchen and the seating/entrance area – perfect. The optional oven is housed in the same unit.
The 90 cm-wide and over 2 m-long twin beds with multi-zone cold foam mattresses in the Hymermobil B-Class 780 MasterLine guarantee you will sleep in supreme comfort. They can be used as single beds or as a giant sleeping oasis.
A home-from-home shower
With a headroom of up to 1.94 m and real glass shower doors, you will almost feel like you’re at home in the shower.
The bedroom of the Hymermobil B-Class MasterLine 780 offers two extremely comfortable twin beds with a length of more than 2 m and a width of 89 cm, which can be converted into a large relaxation area, while the height-adjustable queen-size bed with dimensions of 200 by 156 cm is the highlight in the 790 layout –- for a blissful sleep, night after night.
With thoughtful features such as the new generation of double-hinged refrigerators, large work surface and a hybrid cooker that combines gas and induction hobs, the kitchen in the new B-Class MasterLine makes preparing your meal as easy as in your kitchen at home. The comfort L-shaped seating area with lounge cushions is also bigger and comfier than ever before.