HYMER ML-T "60 Edition"
The best-equipped anniversary models at highly attractive prices.
60 Years of pioneering spirit - 60 Years progress - 60 Years on the move! HYMER has shaped the motorhoming industry like no other company. Decades of innovation, passion and tradition have made it what it is today: one of the most popular and successful brands among discerning travel enthusiasts. The latest fruits of that labour are the two anniversary models HYMER ML-T 570 and Hymermobil ML-I 570 in the “60 Edition”. As befits the occasion, these luxury vehicles come with a comprehensive care-free package, leading the way once again in terms of design and technology. And all this despite weighing less than 3.5 tons.
A golden opportunity.
The HYMER ML-T 570 “60 Edition”: Premium Mercedes-based semi-integrated vehicle under 3.5 tons
The anniversary model of this nippy semi-integrated vehicle, weighing in at less than 3.5 tons, sets new standards in terms of design and technology. Ready to drive and chock-full of great features at a special anniversary price.
Climb aboard and enjoy!
New materials, exquisite colours & state-of-the-art technology all make up the unique “60 Edition” ambience – for up to four people. And when it comes to equipment features, you could hardly wish for more. Highlights of the living and kitchen area:
With its unique and spacious L-shaped seating area, the anniversary model gleams in the new, bright Chiavenna Walnut furniture finish featuring two-tone overhead locker doors. Combined with the single-colour, plain Milano fabric from Rohleder and the new ultra-matt table and counter surface with anti-fingerprint coating, which makes the surfaces easy-care and hard-wearing, it exudes a touch of retro design. The new, wood-effect “Evolution” floor coordinates with this, striking the right balance between the old and the new.
The Hymermobil B-Class DynamicLine borrows from the lightweight furniture concept with attractive, rounded overhead lockers. High-quality acrylic glass panels lend the new kitchen, which is fitted with Servo-soft drawers and a spacious Smart Tower refrigerator, a modern look.
Modern, up-to-date technology has been brought on board in the form of a huge 32-inch LED TV, the satellite antenna, and the double DIN 2-zone navigation system incl. DVD player, double lens reversing camera & shutter cap.
Wake up to your dream interior!
A luxurious night’s rest and a great start to the day: the “60 Edition” offers campers round-the-clock enjoyment. Highlights of the sleeping and bathroom area:
Despite a vehicle length of less than 7 metres, the anniversary model has two comfy, extra-long single beds in the rear, which can be joined together using an additional cushion to create a large sleeping surface. The beds featuring the comfortable sleeping system with sprung and cold foam mattresses ensure that you get a particularly relaxing and pleasant rest. The fold-down bed, which is discreetly integrated above the cab area and elegantly blends in with the living area of the motorhome, provides two additional and extremely comfortable berths.
The toilet and washbasin disappear unobtrusively behind the swivelling wall when the Vario bathroom with wooden panel grating is converted into a spacious shower in a matter of seconds.
Technical data and layouts
|Overall length approx.||674 cm|
|Overall width approx.||222 cm|
|Overall height approx.||290 cm|
|Single bed size||193 x 80 cm / 184 x 80 cm|
|Garage flaps inside dimensions||75 x 121 cm|
- Mercedes-Benz 316 CDI, 120 KW/ 163 HP/ Euro VI
- Cruise control
- Tempmatic air conditioning
- Multifunctional steering wheel with trip computer
- 7G-TRONIC PLUS automatic transmission
- Patented PUAL body shell
- Insulated tanks
- Hail-proof multifunctional sandwich panel roof in PUAL, aluminium and GRP
- Robust GRP lightweight underfloor
- Combi 6 heater with warm air system
- Mosquito net blind on entrance door
- Panoramic roof over cab
- Groundbreaking lightweight design concept in the 3.5-ton class
- Large garage
- Double DIN 2-zone navigation system incl. DVD player and board control
- Oyster 85 Digital Vision satellite antenna
- 32” LED flat-screen with integrated loudspeakers, remote control, DVD drive and HYMER Smart Multimedia System
- Double-lens reversing camera & shutter
- Cab exterior: graphite grey metallic
- Body exterior: crystal silver metallic including “60 Edition” design graphics
- Spoiler & alcoves painted in graphite grey metallic
- Chrome-plated radiator grille
- Exclusive 16" HYMER alloy rims
- High-quality Milano fabric combination including stain guard
- Anti-fingerprint coating on kitchen worktop and table
- Lightweight designer furniture
- High-gloss kitchen unit and two-tone overhead locker doors
- Exclusive Chiavenna Walnut furniture fi nish
- Acrylic glass kitchen wall covering
- 142 l Smart Tower refrigerator
- Spacious L-shaped seating area with lounge upholstery
- Ambient lighting
- Concertina cab blinds in cab
- Vario bathroom with generous shower and wooden panel grating
- Large twin beds
- Bed converts to large sleeping surface
- Sleeping system with cup spring frame and cold foam mattresses
- L-shaped seating area converts to extra berth
- 4 pillows
Please note, that for the UK the offered models and equipment components can differ from the descriptions and information given here. The illustrations are for example purposes only, and may feature optional extras, accessories and vehicle decorations which are not supplied as standard. Optional extras are included in the current price list and available at the extra cost indicated. We reserve the right to modify the equipment or make product improvements not shown in the photos during the lifecycle of the model ranges. We cannot accept any liability for content errors and modifications.